- Catalogue of Periodicals_2023
- Catalogue of Periodicals_2022
- Catalogue of Periodicals_2021
- Catalogue of Periodicals_2020
The scientific library accepts applications for the purchase of literature from university teachers. The application is carried out on special order forms.
When making an application, should be checked the availability of the book in the electronic catalog of the library. The application must indicate the name of the specialty and discipline. On making the application, the type of publications requires to be indicated: basic or additional literature.
The application must be agreed upon at the department and signed by the heads of departments, the head of the department for “designing educational programs” and the director of the library.
When forming educational literature, the university is guided by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.44 dated from January 19, 2016 “On approval of the Rules on formation, use and preservation of library fund of state educational organizations”.
2. Formation of library fund:
10. In libraries of state educational organizations implementing:
5) educational programs of higher and postgraduate education – the availability of a library fund of educational and scientific literature: in the format of printed and electronic publications over the past ten years, providing 100% of the disciplines of the educational program of the direction of training, including those published in the languages of instruction, as well as additional, reference, popular science, scientific and educational, fiction and journalistic literature.
21. The educational literature fund of a state organization of higher education shall be at least sixty-one percent of the total library fund of a state organization of higher education.
30. The volume of new receipts in the libraries of state educational
3) for library of state organization of higher education:
– at least three to five percent of the total unified library fund annually;
– at least twenty-five percent of the total unified library fund in the last five to ten years.
31. Educational publications and documents are purchased at the written request of structural divisions of state educational organizations, as well as on the basis of a pre-order, which is compiled by viewing and selecting bibliographic sources of information, indicating the name of the discipline and the number of students studying it. The library corrects the number of copies of the ordered edition, based on the security of the subject.